Only Open-Top Tour in Napa Valley!
Small Group Tours! Picnic lunch included! 4 Winery Stops! Fun, Unique way to Napa Valley from San Francisco.
STARTS AT: The Ferry Building (in San Francisco at 8:15am)
The Ferry Building is home to our local marketplace with some breakfast opportunities including famous Blue Bottle Slow Drip Coffee.
Shuttle to Napa Valley (over the Golden Gate Bridge)
Stop at Golden Gate Bridge (Pictures / Restroom Break)
We will get a quick picture stop from the Marin County view of the Golden Gate Bridge with majestic city views. Restrooms available.
Domain Chandon (Sparkling Winery)
A guest-pleaser. They offer indoor and outdoor seating so you can get either table service with cheese, bread and meats or just walk up to the tasting bar.
Bouchon Pastry & Coffee Shop (Thomas Kellers Famous Location)
Get delectable pastries and sit outside their beautiful Yountville courtyard. Coffee and pastries from one of the best known chefs in the world is a perfect way to get the Napa Experience started.
Robert Mondavi Winery (Winery Tour & Tasting Included)
This famous Napa Valley Winery will be one of our stops on this tour. At this winery the tasting fee is included. A winery tour of Mondavi is also included.
V. Sattui Winery (Winery of the year)
Great lunch deli, (voucher provided), great wines, fantastic fast service and convenient outdoor picnic tables.
Picnic Lunch in Napa Valley
Most of the time we will do a picnic Lunch at V. Sattui Winery. Sometimes, we will do the picnic lunch at Andretti winery. Picnic lunch is provided on the tour.
St. Clair Brown Brewery & Winery w/ Winery Tour (Urban Winery with Beers, Wines and Tasty Treats)
This winery and brewery stop will be our winery tour of the day. You will get both presentations on wine-making and beer-making processes. We could not end the tour without getting the chance to taste a cold one first.
Break at OxBow Market (Time Permitting; Fun Napa Food Court)
Great opportunities for more food, more coffee, more wines and a lively indoor expereince.
Ferry/Bay Cruise to San Francisco
ENDS AT: The Ferry Building
* Winery substitutions may occur and can be either Mumm Vineyards (Sparkling Wines), or Beaulieu Vineyards (BV Winery)
Open Top Experience
This Open Top Tour is designed to be the best sightseeing tour experience in America. There is no more beautiful place to have an open top experience, with the wind flowing just above your head, but not in your face. The Roof can close, at will, so for the freeway ride up, there will be a glass roof over your head and once we get into Napa at slower speeds we open up the roof to enjoy the majestic views.
Ferry Cruise – Perfect way to end the day
You will take a ferry cruise from Napa Valley back to San Francisco as the sun begins to set. This 40-minute calm ferry cruise is key because it completely avoids bad traffic back to San Francisco.
- Everyday: 8:15am
- 8.5 Hours Tour Length
- $209 per person (Fridays & Saturdays)
- $199 per person (Sunday – Thursday) – Save $10!
– Includes Ferry Bay Cruise (Avoids Traffic)
– Includes Picnic Lunch in Napa
– Includes Tour & Tasting at Robert Mondavi Winery
– Other tasting fees: please plan on $15 to $20 for 5 tasting flight at the other 3 wineries
Do you want to BOOK THE ENTIRE SPRINTER and turn this tour into a PRIVATE TOUR?
Easy and secure checkout process using
- Small Sprinter Roof Top is made of glass. We will ride to Napa Valley with roof closed and open it once we arrive.
- Smaller Groups (18 Passengers max).
- Expert Tour Guide on board.
- Premium Napa Valley Winery Stops.
- Winery & Brewery Tour included as one of the stops.
- Picnic Lunch Included in the Tour. The lunch will include meats, salads and fruit. It’s great to grab a bottle of wine from the winery you are visiting during your lunch and share it with others on the tour.
- Two Winery Tours on this experience. (Mondavi Tour & St. Clair Brown Tour)
- Ferry/Bay Cruise included to avoid going home traffic. You can go outside or inside the boat during this 40-minute calm boat cruise across the bay as the sun begins to set. From the Ferry/Bay Cruise you will get close to Alcatraz, the Bay Bridge, and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Fun, Unique way to Napa Valley
Glass Roof is Retractable for best views and comfort!
Robert Mondavi Winery
Amazing Napa Experience!
Open Top Napa Valley Tour
Amazing Napa Valley vineyard views from the only Open-Top Shuttle to Napa
Open Top Sprinter
Napa w/ Robert Mondavi Winery Tour