Napa Wineries (on tour itinerary):
Rutherford Grove Winery- Napa Valley
WINEMAKER: Andy Pestoni
PRODUCTION: Currently 10,000 cases anually
Estate-grown from 50 acres of vineyards in the Rutherford and Howell Mountain appellations: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petite Sirah, Sangiovese and Sauvignon Blanc
Located just off of Highway 29 between the towns of Rutherford and St. Helena just North of Napa. Open daily for tasting from 10am to 4:30pm.
WINE CLUB:All three of our clubs receive the benefits below... as you can see membership has many rewards!
- A 20% discount year-round on Rutherford Grove wines and winery merchandise.
- A 20% discount year-round at Rutherford Grove's Hotel d'Amici in Calistoga.
- A copy of Rutherford Grove's Friends of the Winery newsletter.
- Exclusive member only events.
- Private winery tours by appointment.
- Access to special bottlings and limited release wines.
Rutgherford Grove Vineyards
Rutherford Grove Cellar
Nestled in the heart of the Napa Valley, Rutherford Grove Winery and Vineyards invites you to enjoy our wines, stroll through our gardens, or stay for an afternoon picnic. Prior appointment for tasting is not required for groups fewer than 8.
Our tasting room is open daily from:
10:00am to 4:30pm